Let's know each other

Few things to know about me... It's my first blog ever, I'm an introvert and making a bold move by writing this blog to step out of my cocoon. I'm a Pilot by profession and a Mother by choice and everything in-between is just juggling of different roles and responsibilities of life.


Well, im a new mom though not so new as it has been 5 months but still new as there is lot to discover and learn when it comes to motherhood. Nobody tells (warns) you or prepares you about this rollercoaster life you're about to enter as a mother. 



As much as I love my baby it sometimes is nerve wrecking. I have a baby boy, the most precious thing in my life. I have named him Daksh. Currently im on a maternity leave and enjoying the most precious time at home with my darling angel. Due to covid my hubby too is working from home and it actually gives an ample amount of time to strengthen the bond between father and son. 



So if you're interested to know about my daily routine as to how I cope up with daily work at home, baby and husband amidst this lockdown do come back to read my next blog. You can also tell me about yourself in the comments, you never know we might be sharing the same difficulties in our daily chores.

Comments

  1. Seems interesting n exciting..waiting fr ur next blog.. 🌞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hope you'll like the other articles too.

      Delete
  2. Yes, will be following this blog, The writing is personal and insightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting....looking fwd to ur daily stories ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting for the next one EJ. I am into it.
    Love
    SC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Minimalist Baby Checklist

Old wives' tales